2KH Brothers Channel


Hello, Guys. Here is my new Channel, In this channel, I want to share some things with you about hand fishing, best fishing video, fishing video, catfish & mud fishing by hands underwater, a fisherman catches a lot of fishes, best mud water fishing style in Cambodia, best hand fishing, new hand fishing, best fish catching videos, best fish catches, best fish catches 2019, handfish catching.
In some cases, I share about animals, the real situation in Cambodia, related their job, their family, how to cook, Khmer food, and some things else which related to the above description.If you don't mind you can help me to improve or approve what I have done and it makes me have more heart or strength to make more new video. Unless you can subscribe to my channel for new posts and new updates of some videos then you can see it first.


Post a Comment

0 Comments